I saw this movie a few years back and liked it. It's about a young French student who goes to Barcelona to study through an Erasmus programme and meets other people just like him. I wanted to be like one of the characters, one day.
When I knew I was going to move to Madrid, I knew I had to rewatch it. I wanted to see it before I arrived, but only had the chance to after a few weeks in. And I think it was better. The main character, faced with a new life in a new country with new people, was going to very smilar situations as I already was. I could identify immediately with his actions and concerns. His feelings regarding what he had left back at home and his thoughts on what he was discovering in this new world were very similar to mine. And I bet I'm not the only one who can find resemblance with the character.
L'auberge espagnole is directed by Cédric Klapisch and was released in 2002, but even after 10 years I find it to be just as interesting, especially for anybody who goes to study in another country. It's entertaining, funny and can give you a very good insight on students' life abroad. Watch the trailer and the movie!
where can i see it? it´s not on cuevana
ReplyDeletejust found it here: http://www.putlocker.com/file/803WBHP39HS8K#
ReplyDeletehope it works!