Friday, January 13, 2012

Interview with Oana



We have our first interview! I want to thank Oana for being so nice to share her thoughts and opinions with me.

I would also like to say I'm sorry for the quality of this video, it deserved more. But you know, technology sometimes gets the best of us. Hopefully, I can learn from my mistakes and make and extraordinary, Academy Award for Best Visual Effects-worthy video next time.

Also, I think I was more nervous than the interviewee, so excuse my dog-balancing-his-head syndrome.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention one thing about the culture difference. Although I had been worn before, it still surprised me (more like scared) when I had my first class. The thing is that in Austria they need to show appreciation for the class, kinda like when people applause after they land with the plane, it's just that instead of applauding, the student knock on the benches. Seriously took me by surprise, even though I already knew about this custom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's weird. And they do it for every class or just the ones that are really good? And then isn't it impolite not to knock?

    ReplyDelete
  3. after every class. and even after a student makes a presentation. and yes, it's impolite not to knock. if people don't know, or only very few do, it means the lecture REALLY sucked. imagine a good lecture with 150-200 participants. sounds like war :))

    ReplyDelete